Product Code : CT-01
Brand Name : MRM PROCOM PVT. LTD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 , Piece
- 8000 INR/Piece
- High Voltage
- 12 Volt (V)
- Frequency (MHz)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Single Phase
Being a reliable entity, we are instrumental in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Current Transformer for our esteemed clients. Offered transformer is widely demanded in power transmission industries to provide an isolated current in the primary circuit. In order to manufacture this transformer in tandem with international standard, our ingenious engineers use supreme quality components and pioneering techniques. In addition to this, clients can avail this Current Transformer from us at affordable prices.
- Precisely engineered
- Easy user interface
- Faultless finish
Procom Manufacture Wide Range of LT Current Transformer For Rating Upto 3000A that Includes.
- Rectangular Molded Current Transformer
- Round Molded Current Transformer
- Rasing Cast LT Current Transformer
- Wound Primary Current Transformer
- Core Balance Current Transformer
Various Models are Available to Suit Different Mounting & Busbar Arrangement
- The principal requirements of a measuring CT are that, for primary currents up to 120% or 125% of the rated current, its secondary current is proportional to its primary current to a degree of accuracy as defined by its Ã¢â¬ÅClassÃ¢â¬ and, in the case of the more accurate types, that a specified maximum phase angle displacement is not exceeded.
- A desirable characteristic of a measuring CT is that it should Ã¢â¬ÅsaturateÃ¢â¬ when the primary current exceeds the percentage of rated current specified as the upper limit to which the accuracy provisions apply. This means that at these higher levels of primary current the secondary current is less than proportionate. The effect of this is to reduce the extent to which any measuring device connected to the CT secondary is subjected to current Overload.
- On the other hand the reverse is required of the protective type CT, the principal purpose of which is to provide a secondary current proportional to the primary current when it is several, or many, times the rated primary current. The measure of this characteristic is known as the Ã¢â¬ÅAccuracy Limit FactorÃ¢â¬ (A.L.F.).
- A protection type CT with an A.L.F. of 10 will produce a proportional current in the secondary winding (subject to the allowable current error) with primary currents up to a maximum of 1 0 times the rated current.
- With a CT, an increase in the burden will result in an increase in the CT secondary output voltage. This is automatic and necessary to maintain the current to the correct magnitude. Conversely, a reduction in the burden will result in a reduction in the CT secondary output voltage.
- This rise in secondary voltage output with an increase in burden means that, theoretically, with infinite burden as is the case with the secondary load open circuit, an infinitely high voltage appears across the secondary terminals. For practical reasons this voltage is not infinitely high, but can be high enough to cause a breakdown in the insulation between primary and secondary windings or between either or both windings and the core. For this reason, primary current should never be allowed to flow with no load or with a high resistance load connected across the secondary winding.
- When considering the application of a CT it should be remembered that the total burden imposed on the secondary winding is not only the sum of the burden(s) of the individual device(s) connected to the winding but that it also includes the burden imposed by the connecting cable and the resistance of the connections.
- If, for example, the resistance of the connecting cable and the connections is 0.1 ohm and the secondary rating of the CT is 5A, the burden of the cable and connections (Rl2) is 0.1 x 5 x 5 = 2.5VA. This must be added to the burden(s) of the connected device(s) when determining whether the CT has an adequately large burden rating to supply the required device(s) and the burden imposed by the connections.
- Should the burden imposed on the CT secondary winding by the connected device(s) and the connections exceed the rated burden of the CT the CT may partly or fully saturate and therefore not have a secondary current adequately linear with the primary current.
- The burden imposed by a given resistance in ohms [such as the resistance of a connecting cable] is proportional to the square of the rated secondary current. Therefore, where long runs of cable between CT and the connected device(s) are involved, the use of a 1Asecondary CT and a 1Adevice rather than 5A will result in a 25-fold reduction in the burden of the connecting cables and connections. All burden ratings and calculations are at rated secondary current.
IS27OS-1, IEC/EN 60044-1
1 (0.2 and 0.5 on request)
See Product range
1 and 5A
Working : -20 to +55°C, Storage : -50 to +80°C
E (Max 120°C)
4kVefi, 50Hz 1 min.
Nylon / Polycarbonate Housing
Rated thermal short circuit current Ith
Rated surges current
Download PDF File
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 1000 , Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India