Two Stage Voltage Relay
Product Code : COP-VFI
Brand Name : MRM PROCOM
Fostered with 11 year of experience, we have been able to offer a wide range of Two Stage Voltage Relay to our clients. Our talented professionals make use of superior quality components and sophisticated techniques to manufacture this relay in line with predefined international standards. In addition to this, provided Two Stage Voltage Relay is used for maintaining over and under voltage conditions in various electronic equipment. Clients can purchase this relay from us at economical prices.
- Ideal for high-speed protection
- Alarm function alerts
- Compact size
- Easy controlling
Protection, Supervision Salient Features
- 16 Bit RISC, state of art, microcontroller based System.
- Fundamental measurement of all measured parameters with 1% accuracy of measured value (Not full scale)
- Backlit LCD Display for easy reading and parameter settings. No need to consult the manual while programming the unit. All system parameters are user programmable
- All the inputs such as AC voltage and auxiliary voltage are completely isolated
- Fast Fourier Transformation to extract fundamental components of current and voltage to avoid spurious tripping
- Housed in 92X92mm Din Standard housing.
- Three Phase Over current Protection (COP-IE, COP-I)
- Three Phase Short Circuit Protection (COP-IE, COP-I)
- Earth Fault Protection (COP-IE, COP-E)
- High set earth fault protection (COP-IE, COP-E)
Display and Measurement
Display of R,Y,B Phase Current, Display of neutral / earth current
- Wide range SMPS auxiliary supply (supply range from 50 to 300 VAC/DC Or 8-35 VDC)
- Digital fast Fourier transformation.
- Selectable display of current in primary or secondary value
- Two digital inputs for external reset and external blocking.
- One common trip contact
- Three programmable alarm contact
- Selectable auto / manual scroll of measurement
Four NO contact Contacts are available, one is reserved for tripping function, three are programmable for alarm function.
- Trip (NO Contact)
- Alarm 2 (NO Contact)
- Alarm 1 (NO Contact)
- Alarm 3 (NO Contact)
AC voltage withstand
330 VAC, Continuously, (Phase to neutral)
4 times rated current
Voltage & Current
+O. 05 Hz.
16 to 70 V AC/DC OR 60-300 V AC/DC
230 VAC, 5A
Cut out Dimensions
90mm X 90mm
Download PDF File